FRS College Scholarship Program 2023
Scholarships range from $2,500-$7,000. As a member company of the Foundation for Rural Service (FRS), Nex-Tech provides a $500 matching contribution to recipients from our service area who are awarded a $2,000 FRS general scholarship.
ELIGIBILITY: Graduating high school seniors living in the Nex-Tech service area. The student’s parents or legal guardians must receive at least one Nex-Tech residential or business service, (Landline Phone, Internet, or TV), excluding Nex-Tech Wireless services. Before applying, please verify your eligibility by contacting Jacque Beckman at Nex-Tech, 877-625-7872, Ext. 5102.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Review Application Guidelines
2. Review Application Instructions
3. To begin the application process, click the 4. Apply Here link on the instruction page.
4. When asked in the application, the NTCA Member Sponsor is Nex-Tech.
DEADLINE: February 8, 2023
- Foundation for Rural Service, Brock Streauslin, firstname.lastname@example.org, (703) 351-2026
- Nex-Tech, Jacque Beckman, email@example.com, 877-625-7872, Ext. 5102