Nex-Tech is committed to providing accessible telecommunications and broadband to customers and has been since 1951. We are proud to offer two assistance programs to help those in need stay connected to what matters most.
Lifeline is an FCC program that helps make telecommunications services more affordable for low-income consumers. Lifeline provides qualifying subscribers with a discount on monthly voice and internet service.
How it works?
Lifeline assistance provides up to a $13.02 monthly discount on voice service and up to $9.25 monthly service on Internet, or a combined maximum discount for voice and Internet of $17.02 per month.
Do you qualify?
To determine if you qualify based on income and location, visit checklifeline.org for additional information and for the application process.
AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM (ACP)
ACP is a new FCC program Program to help lower the cost of Internet service for eligible households.
Who is eligible for ACP?
A member of the household must meet at least one of the criteria below:
- Income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
- Participates in Free and Reduced School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including the USDA Community Eligibility Provision schools
- Received a federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Participates in assistance programs such as SNAP, Medicaid, FPHA, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline
- Participates in Tribal specific programs such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution on Indian Reservations
1) Apply online at https://www.fcc.gov/acp
*Ensure information used in the online application matches the information provided to Nex-Tech
2) Print or save the approval page with your information and Application ID to claim your benefit
3) Print the enrollment disclosure form.
4) Claim your benefit by visiting any Nex-Tech store or by calling 877-625-7872
Current Nex-Tech Lifeline Subscribers
Current Lifeline Subscribers do not need to complete the ACP Online Application but do need to complete the Affordable Connectivity Application for Nex-Tech Service.
Transfer ACP Benefit
If you are already receiving the ACP benefit from another provider and wish to transfer this benefit to your services with Nex-Tech, please complete this form.
You can learn more about the benefit, including eligibility and enrollment information, by visiting affordableconnectivity.gov, or by calling the ACP Helpline at (877)384-2575.
Consumer Complaints regarding the ACP can be filed at: https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov or by calling 888-CALL-FCC (888-225-5322)