Project Coordinator – Any NT Location
Nex-Tech is a thriving broadband and technology company, providing state-of-the-art communication services throughout Kansas and nationwide business technology solutions. Nex-Tech is a Kansas Governor’s Award of Excellence recipient and was founded in 1951 to make life better for our friends and neighbors, our customers, by giving them access to high-speed, high-tech services that some can only dream about. We are currently looking for the right fit to join our Project Management team.
The Project Management team is looking for a detailed person who can coordinate the installation of technology projects for customers, internal technology implementations and construction projects. The person in this position develops written project plans including timetables, resource requirements, test plans, issue tracking, technology integration assessments and critical point checklists. The person works with department managers and supervisors to ensure successful project completion, scheduling regular update meetings to define issues and keep projects on schedule. The position requires excellent communication skills to update customers on schedules and completion timelines, ensuring a high level of satisfaction.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret computer reports and printouts.
- Skill in analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple work assignments.
- Skill in operating a personal computer using database, word processing, spreadsheet, and project management software.
- Ability to complete work accurately under time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Starting wage of $50,986 plus profit bonus
- Health Insurance Options, including company H.S.A. contribution
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Savings plan options, with company match
- Employer-paid life insurance
- FREE Internet in Nex-Tech exchange area
- Other FREE and discounted services
- Consistent training and mentoring
- Great work environment
Education and Experience:
- The position requires a high school diploma or the equivalent plus two years’ experience in administrative, customer service or project management, or equivalent experience.
Position will close March 24, 2023.