FRS College Scholarship Program 2020
Scholarships range from $2,500-$7,000. As a member company of the Foundation for Rural Service (FRS), Nex-Tech provides a $500 matching contribution to recipients from our service area who are awarded a $2,000 FRS general scholarship.
ELIGIBILITY: Graduating high school seniors living in the Nex-Tech service area. The student’s parents or legal guardians must receive at least one Nex-Tech residential or business service, (Landline Phone, Internet, or Cable TV). This excludes any Nex-Tech Wireless services. Before applying, please verify your eligibility by contacting Lisa Wagoner at Nex-Tech, 877-625-7872, Ext 5101.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Review Application Guidelines
- Verify Your Eligibility: Contact Lisa Wagoner, Nex-Tech, 877-625-7872, Ext. 5101
- Apply Online by March 6, 2020: https://www.frs.org/programs/youth-programs/scholarships
- Foundation for Rural Service, Brock Streauslin, firstname.lastname@example.org, (703) 351-2026
- Nex-Tech, Lisa Wagoner, email@example.com, (785) 567-4281, Ext. 5101