FRS College Scholarship Program 2022
Scholarships range from $2,500-$7,000. As a member company of the Foundation for Rural Service (FRS), Nex-Tech provides a $500 matching contribution to recipients from our service area who are awarded a $2,000 FRS general scholarship.
Graduating high school seniors living in the Nex-Tech service area. The student’s parents or legal guardians must receive at least one Nex-Tech residential or business service, (Landline Phone, Internet, or TV), excluding
Nex-Tech Wireless services. Before applying, please verify your eligibility by contacting Lisa Wagoner at Nex-Tech, 877-625-7872, Ext. 5101, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Review Application Guidelines
- Review Application Instructions
- To begin the application process, click the Apply Here link on the instruction page.
- When asked in the application, the NTCA Member Sponsor is Nex-Tech.
DEADLINE: February 25, 2022
- Foundation for Rural Service, Brock Streauslin, email@example.com, (703) 351-2026
- Nex-Tech, Lisa Wagoner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 877-625-7872, Ext. 5101